Happy (or scary? Hope-you-s***-your-pants?) Halloween everybody! Fxck!! I just had that moment…
To commemorate ol’ Hallow’s Eve we’re counting down the Top 5 horror ergo terrifying death scenes in films.
5. Freddy Krueger versus Jason Voorhees aka Smackdown vs. Raw Hell Edition (Freddy vs. Jason, 2003)
4. Can we get that again in slow-mo please? (Scanners, 1981)
3. Kevin Bacon likes archery after hours (Friday the 13th, 1980)
2. Steven Seagal kills anything hostile (Under Siege, 1992)
1. Saw franchise kills. Inventive as hell, Jigsaw lad merits his own countdown really (Saw films, 2003 – 2010)
*BONUS* Nicholas Cage “Not the bees” audience scar(r)ed for life re: Nicholas Cage films (Wicker Man, 2006)
Any others come to mind? Comment and let us know!